A plot request for a new project/post

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A plot request for a new project/post

Post by Adelaide Reid on Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:13 am

After all of Addieís shenaniganizing in the hospital, Iíve been thinking of what to do next. Iíve got a project in mind: Addieís journal. It will be a journal/documentation of Addie and her emotions and actions directly following the death of her son. It will probably be in the first person and will be what happens next from her perspective. I will keep up with other threads on top of it (mostly Iris messaging posts to Avery and threads Iíve already started). Iíve had this idea for a little while now and I was wondering if it was okay to pursue it and post it on the site. It will be a thread that I post in alone (almost like a fanfiction) and sheíll post entries every here and there. I think itís fitting because sheís planning on going to the Underworld and how am I supposed to keep up RPing as her if sheís traveling alone? I figured that her rash decision to go to the Underworld is okay (because sheís a Hades kid and in the book, Nico comes and goes as he pleases).

Now, I come asking for permission because this thread is right on the edge of PG13+ forum boundaries (obviously, if you think itís too much, Iíll tone it down). Iím not intentionally trying to push boundaries, but I want to write what happens in her life without the watered down details and now since we have this forum, I thought Iíd finally be able to do that.
On this journey, so consumed by depression, the journal will go in depth when her mind gives way and will reveal more of her past than Iíve ever written before.
I donít have the posts mapped out or anything, but Iím guessing they will include hard drug, violence, and sexual references but will only include minor drug and alcohol usage (this is the absolute most that will happen. It will most likely only be alcohol usage). Traveling and hitch-hiking through large cities, it wonít be difficult for her to attain any of these substances and the rest happened prior to Camp Half-Blood.

Being a mod, I donít want to set a bad example by pushing the limits. If you think itís necessary, Iíll tone down the journal, I just thought it was worth asking.
I would appreciate your honest input (PM me if you need to). But Iíd like to get this plot approved before I pursue it.
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-11-25

View user profile http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: A plot request for a new project/post

Post by Cara on Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:41 pm

The journal would be in here and not out in the general forum, right?

Characters:
Calix Kiril
Angel Herrera
Artemis

Cara
Admin

Female Number of posts : 5907
Registration date : 2009-04-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A plot request for a new project/post

Post by Adelaide Reid on Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:42 pm