Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan & Devin Casales & Izzy Abney

+4
Devin Casales
Izzy Abney
Adelaide Reid
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
8 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan & Devin Casales & Izzy Abney - Page 3 Empty Re: Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan & Devin Casales & Izzy Abney

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:49 am

Well, Lita's an ordinary girl, but she's got a shell around her, and is in fact hostile towards anyone who actually tries to crack the shell without doing something to earn her trust. as far as thread ideas, I hardly ever have those, and just have charries meet, and then see what happens, so feel free to wing it. what do you think? PM me on it?

Back to top Go down

Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan & Devin Casales & Izzy Abney - Page 3 Empty Re: Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan & Devin Casales & Izzy Abney

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:03 am

I'm not sure about putting Elijah and Lita together right now. Let's see how Lita develops, and then we can go back to the sounding board!
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Son of Discordia Ferocimus
Third Cohort
Praetor

Male Number of posts : 2481
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:49 pm

SFTDP(lea)

Anyone interested in posting with Elijah? I'll have more time and such...
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Third Cohort
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:36 pm

Another post in a row. *headdesk*

Dante is back at camp, and desperately needs posts!
Major updates all around, though! Let's make magic happen with my oddball Roman boys! XD
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Third Cohort
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzy Abney Fri May 30, 2014 1:15 pm

I know I keep posting, but meh.

So right now, I have a lot of Elijah threads/plotting, so if we're not already plotting, I'm going to close the doors on Elijah stuff.
But Dante needs more plottage! I've got some big stuff coming up for him, but I need lots...preferably friends. Dante doesn't really have any, and I would like him to. He can be kind of hard to deal with, but I promise he's quite lovely!
Izzy Abney
Izzy Abney
Son of Mercury Durus
Fourth Cohort

Male Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2014-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 3:38 pm

~ Enemies!  Someone has to have an issue with him, because nobody is perfect.  Just know that if you want to play an enemy, Dante is kind of unpredictable.  He may be terrified of someone who doesn’t like him, but on the other hand, he may talk right back.

I know Irene is Greek and all ((I'm still not sure what to do in Roman/Greek RPs because in the books they're enemies and stuff, I'm a little confused but I'm learning ...)) but maybe she could be an enemy? I know she's twelve, but she's made a few enemies already. One, okay, Aron made up, but still, she can do that ... Anyways, just a thought.

OR

Maybe they could become friends. You said he needed some. Anyways, still, just a thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Fri May 30, 2014 3:44 pm

If it helps as a little explanation, we don't hold much to HoO (we typically don't claim canon past TLO). So where I was going with that, is that Greeks and Romans can all have their own personal opinions.
Although Dante doesn't have any issues with Greeks, I think he would have some issues having a twelve year old as an enemy. Maybe we could figure something else out (maybe Irene could be some sort of minor annoyance? She can follow Dante around for some reason?)

Do you have Skype? That always makes things easier. XD
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Third Cohort
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 3:47 pm

I'm fine with that.

And yeah, I do have Skype.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Fri May 30, 2014 3:49 pm

I'll PM you my Skype name...I think I'm leaving for a bit soon, but then I'll be around all night.
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Third Cohort
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 3:55 pm

Okidoke, I have ya. All night? Really? Wow, this isn't an owl portraying a human? O.o Very Happy I got you in my contacts in Skype. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:25 pm

I hate to beg, but Dante still really, really, really needs friends. I know he's kind of tricky, but he needs people other than his sister to communicated and do stuff with. Please and thank you!
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Third Cohort
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:51 pm

I am working on some school work, but it's almost done for the week. Then, your reply will be my next priority.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:16 pm

Another boost for friends for Dante! He really, really needs friends! I promise he's really nice!
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Third Cohort
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:04 pm

I'd RP with him twice, even though we still have one going. Do you want to change the nature of the RP?

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:20 pm

I think we're fine with where we are, yes.
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Third Cohort
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:27 pm

James needs friends as well. PM me and we can work things out Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:45 pm

Okidokie

Back to top Go down

Post by Devin Casales Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:59 pm

Hey look, it's me! Devin is my new darling, and he's going to need some plots! Very Happy
Devin Casales
Devin Casales
Son of Hypnos
Cabin Leader

Male Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2014-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:04 pm

Yet again, James is totally up for anything =P

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:11 am

I'd like RP with him some time, but so far I'm too interested in what the other post will turn out like and turducken. Forget the last part. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:20 pm

Can I bug anyone else for a post with Devin? XD
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Third Cohort
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:32 pm

I'm working on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:34 pm

I know you are! But anyone else! Razz
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Third Cohort
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:04 pm

So I meant to right this up before I left, but I think that Giles and Dante would have a pretty interesting relationship. Especially with that second chance at life part, considering that is a lot of like how Giles feels about Camp in general. Also I have many more rps with Greeks than Romans so I feel like that needs to change. However due to having a new character, I’ll understand if you want to direct your rps that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:07 pm

No, Dante needs more threads and friends! I've been begging for more friends. XD Did you have any ideas for meeting/that sort of thing?
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Third Cohort
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next