Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan & Devin Casales & Izzy Abney

+4
Devin Casales
Izzy Abney
Adelaide Reid
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
8 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan & Devin Casales & Izzy Abney - Page 2 Empty Re: Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan & Devin Casales & Izzy Abney

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:14 am

SFTDP

Hi, friends! I've done some major updating for both Elijah and Dante, so it would be cool if you checked it out and gave me more plots. *nomnomnom*
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Son of Discordia Ferocimus
Third Cohort
Praetor

Male Number of posts : 2481
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Back to top Go down

Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan & Devin Casales & Izzy Abney - Page 2 Empty Re: Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan & Devin Casales & Izzy Abney

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:26 pm

Catch Me I'm Falling OMG <3

Dante and Marius should be friends because Marius needs friends

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:28 pm

Thank you for being so awesome and getting that! I figured if you stumbled across here, you'd be happy...XD

Hehe, sounds good, though! We'll have to figure some things out, of course...could be very interesting...actually. :/
PM me?
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Third Cohort
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:40 pm

Hey! I would love for Rychard to nab the Lucidity/Insanity plot. Maybe talk to Dante about how it is okay to be screwed up in the head. Could be fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:51 am

Could be fun, indeed! Did you have any specific ideas? ^^
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Third Cohort
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:36 am

Maybe a thread at night, something where Rychard happens across Dante in an in between moment? Where he isn't crazy, but isn't perfectly sane either?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:49 am

Look at me, I'm Dante now!

Night would probably be bad...that's usually when Dante is at his worst. Let's put our brains together on this one and try to figure out a good time. Sunrise, perhaps?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:31 pm

Sunrise would be perfect actually! Would you be apposed to a Shore thread?

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:55 am

Yeeeey, sunrise! A shore thread sounds perfect...will you be starting this one?
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Third Cohort
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:51 am

I will indeed start this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:04 am

Delightful! If you could just send a link to the post when it's up (either account is fine), that would be awesome. I tend to get a little scatterbrained. ¬¬

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:28 pm

PM sent

And for all those wishing to stalk I present;

Bad Habits

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:16 pm

Russell is available to be Dante's friend. We already have ElijahxRussell plots, so I will leave that alone. Also, I'll hit you up in skype.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:03 am

I'm honestly not sure Dante is ready to take on more than I've already got him in. I'll check back in in a month or so. XD
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Third Cohort
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 1:27 am

~ Elijah needs some extra respect. I feel like people are mainly afraid of him...maybe a younger demigod who kind of admires him? It might help his self-esteem a little.
Noticed this and was wondering if i could RP with you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Sun May 05, 2013 1:41 am

Sounds like awesome! It would probably be best to plot via PM (so things don't get messy here), so shoot one my way!
Did you have any ideas in particular?
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Third Cohort
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:34 pm

SFTDP

Anyone want to plot with Dante? I've efficiently managed to lose almost everything I had going with him and he definitely needs some play!
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Third Cohort
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:31 pm

*cough what happened to him and Addie RPing cough*
But erm... if you still want to.... in a week maybe? >.> :] I'm working at a summer camp all week and I don't know if I'll have internet time. (And if you're still as excited as I am for this thread that has yet to happen, you could even get it started while I'm gone if you would like). XD
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-11-25

http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:05 pm

I could have a go with him if you want Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:48 pm

Addie...I am SO brain dumb.  Really.  Because that thread totally has to happen.  The past few days have been a nightmare, and I'm not sure what tomorrow holds (my eyeball broke this morning, so it's been a medical carnival all day and probably will be tomorrow).  I'll definitely keep you updated as to whether I can start the thread or it would make more sense for you too.  Also, I love you. <3

Alesia...I'm not sure I could poke Dante into working with Alesia, but we should still do a thread with her and Elijah.  Again, I've been super brain dumb so I'm sorry for making everything difficult. *headdesk*
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Third Cohort
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:09 pm

I'm willing for Angharad to be romantically interested in Elijah :3.  Trust me, he's her type. She'd be easily attracted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:54 pm

We didn't get to finish talking about this today, but we should when we can. Because that sounds like fun. Very Happy
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Third Cohort
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:34 pm

SFTDP

Haiiiii, loves. Dante vanished, so it's just Elijah these days. But I would love more plots with him so let's talk!
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Third Cohort
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:42 am

You know, I think Elijah's Chaos would be something interesting to combine with Lita's personality....

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:49 pm

Since I don't really know anything about Lita, what did you have in mind?
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Third Cohort
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next