Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack Wheelan :: River Halvorson :: Will Solace

+3
River Halvorson
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Jack Emmanual-Wheelan
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jack Wheelan :: River Halvorson :: Will Solace - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack Wheelan :: River Halvorson :: Will Solace

Post by Charlie Fairley Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:43 pm

I believe Reiko is in need of a thread with her siblings. Wink I thought I'd send Emilia your way too—Jack and Emilia could bond over culinary arts and flirtatiousness. Heck the First Cohort should have a cooking party because they all can cook over there and it will be food heaven *A*

Hannalise and Emilia could be such great friends, too! She's already friends with Robyn, so it'd be fun to have the three of them bond. (I should PM you guys actually, but maybe later when I can express better ideas haha) Emilia knows taekwondo, but she doesn't have much experience with actual swordfighting and she'd love Hannalise's advise for that. Oh and she would love Hannalise precisely because she's not afraid of pissing off gods. XD
Charlie Fairley
Charlie Fairley
Unclaimed Greek Demigod

Female Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2016-06-27

Back to top Go down

Jack Wheelan :: River Halvorson :: Will Solace - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack Wheelan :: River Halvorson :: Will Solace

Post by Jack Emmanual-Wheelan Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:23 pm

I've been thinking about this as I cleaned my apartment!  Here's what I have come up with:

Jack and Reiko
This absolutely needs to happen.  Reiko is currently in Manhattan, yes?  Somehow, Jack finds out about her claiming.  (I haven't quite figured out that bit yet.)  He knows he can't just run off to the city to congratulate her, but Elijah introduced him to the wonders of an Iris-message about a year ago.  He'd be excited enough to send Reiko an Iris-message then and there to share the excitement, at least until she comes back to camp.

Jack and Emilia
I like it.  There will definitely have to be a cooking party at some point. XD  In the meantime, they need a first meeting.  What if they meet in the kitchen?  Jack is already there when Emilia stumbles in.  She's just sort of like, "What are you doing here?"  And Jack goes, "I'm cooking dinner for my husband.  What are you doing here?"  Jack is social enough that it could just sort of develop from there.

Hanalise and Emilia
Okay, so I would have so much fun with this one.  I don't know Emilia's personality well, but I imagine a scenario like this:
Hanalise: *sitting in the arena, watching demigods spar* *yelling at nobody* His left was wide open, you idiot!  Don't waste the energy trying to disarm when you can incapacitate!  No!  For gods' sakes, stop slashing!  Stab!  Stab!  Your opponent always aims too high!  Do you not see that his armpits are totally unprotected?!
Emilia: Dude...how are you able to see all that from here?
Hanalise: *snorts derisively* Daughter of Ares, that worthless piece of--  Natural skill in battle was one of the only useful things he gave me.
Emilia: Then why aren't you out there sparring?
Hanalise: Pissed off a god a few years back.  Incurred his wrath.  Then I shattered my knee a few months ago.  Let's just say I don't move like I used to.
Emilia: O.O What did you have to do to piss off a god?

If you don't like any of my ideas, I'll keep working, but that's what I have for now.
Jack Emmanual-Wheelan
Jack Emmanual-Wheelan
Son of Venus Amatorius
First Cohort
Centurion

Male Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2013-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Calla Torquatus Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:24 pm

lowkey tho feel free to g-mod Jenn in an IM haha

HANALISE & JENN
Uh hi  These two both pissed off gods a few years ago.....story time? :DDDDD
Calla Torquatus
Calla Torquatus
Legacy of Mars Translaticius
Second Cohort
Centurion

Female Number of posts : 1240
Registration date : 2013-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Emmanual-Wheelan Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:31 pm

Wait, whaaat? How did Jenn piss off a god? O.o Who did she piss off? To be honest, Hanalise never gave much thought to the children of Iris (seriously, you can't get more minor than a goddess of rainbows), so I think that could make things a little extra interesting.
Jack Emmanual-Wheelan
Jack Emmanual-Wheelan
Son of Venus Amatorius
First Cohort
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Calla Torquatus Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:43 am

LOL Phthonos circa 2012. I'll link some threads later haha It was brutal...but if hana would ever try to say that...
We might have a throwback to the good ol' days and she might en df up with hot pink hair and clothes haha
Calla Torquatus
Calla Torquatus
Second Cohort
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Emmanual-Wheelan Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:20 am

Oh gosh, I have some good ideas for these two involving Hanalise insulting Jenn, pink hair, and an Iris child demanding respect. I don't feel like typing a novel on my phone right now, but I'll shoot you a PM as soon as I get back to a computer.
Jack Emmanual-Wheelan
Jack Emmanual-Wheelan
Son of Venus Amatorius
First Cohort
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Calla Torquatus Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:15 am

:DDD  I'm super excited for this!  I'll shall be waiting ^^
Calla Torquatus
Calla Torquatus
Second Cohort
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Ioannou Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:10 pm

We still need to rp with Mia and Jack. Since Jack is now married to one of Mia's best friends. XDD
Mia Ioannou
Mia Ioannou
Daughter of Jupiter Unitio
First Cohort

Female Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Emmanual-Wheelan Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:46 pm

Hello loves! I've updated my tracker with a few minor things for Jack and River, and I've introduced a new character! Plot away!
Jack Emmanual-Wheelan
Jack Emmanual-Wheelan
Son of Venus Amatorius
First Cohort
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Ioannou Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:02 pm

Jack and Mia still barely know each other, and considering Elijah is one of her best friends, this is a problem. XDDD also, I'm totes patient. Like, take the time you need or whatever, lol.
Mia Ioannou
Mia Ioannou
First Cohort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Emmanual-Wheelan Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:06 pm

Oh gosh, yes. We need to work out Jack and Mia. I am rather ashamed that I haven't give you the time for that yet. Did we have anything specific in the works before my sorry podex disappeared again?
Jack Emmanual-Wheelan
Jack Emmanual-Wheelan
Son of Venus Amatorius
First Cohort
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Ioannou Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:48 pm

honestly, I disappeared too, so don't feel bad. xDDD

But nah, we only agreed that it needed to happen.
Mia Ioannou
Mia Ioannou
First Cohort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Emmanual-Wheelan Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:50 pm

All right. I'll think on it tonight, and I'll try to send you a PM tomorrow with whatever ideas I can come up with.
Jack Emmanual-Wheelan
Jack Emmanual-Wheelan
Son of Venus Amatorius
First Cohort
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Ioannou Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:53 pm

Awesome. I look forward to it. ^^

Also, I wish you a speedy healing process because eye surgery sounds like it freaking sucks.
Mia Ioannou
Mia Ioannou
First Cohort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Emmanual-Wheelan Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:01 pm

The eye surgery was just PRK (a version of Lasik), so it wasn't so bad. The surgery itself was short and painless. The worst part now is the steroid eye drops I have to use. They always end up working their way down my throat, and they taste like poison. But anyway, considering the fact that my uncorrected vision was about 20/800 a month ago, but I can now operate fairly well without glasses, I'd say I'm on the right track. Just hoping everything evens out within the next few weeks, so I can see without any kind of haze.
Jack Emmanual-Wheelan
Jack Emmanual-Wheelan
Son of Venus Amatorius
First Cohort
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Ioannou Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:37 pm

Oh, I totally understand the eyedrop thing. I always do that with my nasal spray and it tastes horrible AND the back of my throat is almost painfully dry for the entire day. That's really fantastic how the surgery has helped you though. Smile
Mia Ioannou
Mia Ioannou
First Cohort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum