Returning and leaving thread

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Returning and leaving thread

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:49 pm

Hey guys... Still kinda here and lurking a bit. Dunno when I'll be back properly, but I'm still here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:44 pm

I am back. But too exhausted to really do much at the moment. I'll be back fully by the weekend. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid on Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:56 pm

NU. It's like Averlaide is cursed not to post!!
Well, I'm replying tonight, but I'm leaving again early tomorrow morning and I won't get back till /really/ late Sunday. Basically Monday.
But crazy, right? Three weeks in a row I've left Thursday and came back Sunday night? DUDES. LIKE, WOAH.

But yeah, I /was/ supposed to stay with Amyna so I'd still be on a lot. BUT NO. Her dad hates me and even more, her. DX so I'm staying with someone else. I really don't know how the activity will be like *nods*

but yeah,
toooodles <3
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-11-25

View user profile http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:07 pm

Due to my surprising lack of missed work from the past three days, I'M BACK BABY!

EDIT: I take that back. Freaking online class teacher being a bitch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:32 am

Sorry, I guess I never officially announced that I was 'leaving' but I may as well have. Oh well, the point is that I'm back now (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:55 am

Okies... I shall be gone from the 3rd of April to the 6th...

And I possibly won't be on on Sunday the 8th either... It's gonna be my birthday!!! I'll finally be 18!

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid on Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:10 am

Well, I'm back from Texas... Not even sure why I'm posting his since I won't be very active anyway but... Yeah. I have a game tomorrow and I get back at 11 o.o and then... Oh. Crap. Yeah huge project this week = little to no activity.

Though yes, I'm here. So if you need to contract me for some reason, I'll definitely answer. ^^
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:30 am

So, I'm not actually dead. I do have reasons for not being around, and, well, you'll probably find them kind of stupid. But, uh, the facts are these:

- I'm in love with my best friend. Have been, for a while now. But she finally broke her single streak and I have to cope with the fact that not only is she straight, but she's in love with someone else.

- My doctor put me on this anti-anxiety pill, and it completely killed all will to do anything. Even breathe. I flushed it, don't worry.

- They say my breathing problem isn't asthma, but they don't know what it is, so.

- I've had some pretty bad panic attacks the last few weeks, and really didn't want you guys to see me like that.

So. Um. I just... need a few more days to recollect my thoughts and I will get right back to RPing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:08 pm

Hello my dear demigods. Razz
I have, tentatively, returned amidst a rather impressive amount of real-life ...non-dramatic stuffs and various other vaguely time-consuming things. D8 And my laptop *pokes* was declared 'dead' by the lovely Staples tech people and has, by some miracle, continued to live. O.o I'm not sure how long it shall remain vaguely stable.

But yeah. Hai guys! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:20 pm

O.O PHTHONOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-gives.a.mega.super.awesome.amazing.glomptackle.that.no.one.can.beat.ever-
HAI THERE. OMG ITíS BEEN TOO LONG FOR MY LIKING.
AND ALONG WITH GETTING AN E-MAIL THAT WAS LABBELED AS 'FROM ALEXANDER LUDWIG', YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY.
WELCOME BACK! 8D <3

-showers with cookies-

The capital letters were indeed needed. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:31 pm

OMGHADES! 8D *glomptacklehuggleattackglomps* Salutations. Razz
Too long indeed! D8 It's lovely to be back! *noms on cookies* <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:50 pm

Phthonos!!! Your return does me great joy Smile Welcome back!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:54 pm

Welcome Back to the Land of the RP, Pthonos! (bakeacake) I give thee German Chocolate Cake!

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:35 pm

Ahh! Do I see a Phthonos?! OMGOMG WELCOME BACK!!! 8D
HBH really isn't the same without you ;( <3
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:13 pm

Okay, so I'm not technically "leaving". At least for a really long time... Just a few more days. I'm swamped in homework, projects, and not to mention the extra stuff like piano, organ and singing. Anyway I'll be back Friday night or Saturday at the latest!

P.S. If anyone that I'm RPing with sees this, sorry I didn't PM you, but it's really late here and I'm on my iPod.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:14 pm

Ok, so starting April 2, I'm going to be gone for a while. I won't be back until the 10 or 11. But until then, I'll be on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:40 pm

So...I (Bonnie an' Lily) will randomly dissapear of this site without notice...so...yeah just saying. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:54 pm

hey guys! sorry for randomly becoming inactive >.> i have less school stuff going on now so ill try and be more active! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:53 pm

Okey...
So, I'll admit this post is rather preemptive. And no, I'm not leaving, I'm just informing you all of a very possible attitude change in the near future.

But, erm, for those of you who don't know, I fell down some stairs the Tuesday of St Pat's week (injuring the ankle in some way or another) and kept dancing on it and I haven't stopped since then to give it the rest it really deserves. I had a very brief evaluation with a PT today, and she's recommending I stop being my normal dumbassself about injuries and actually baby this one until it's corrected.
I think you all know that cabin-fever feeling you get when you're told you can't do something that's become a major part of your life, so I'm fairly sure you all will understand how I'll feel for the next few weeks. On top of that, my family is not known for their ability to handle injury or news of possible injury well, and because of that, I'm very likely to become more more irritable and naggy until my ankle's solid again.
I'll try my best to keep my bad attitude off this site, but if I slip up, I apologize in advance. I'll probably be late on replies if this is the case... Won't have to patience to do anything that isn't dance.

But this is only if I'm actually good about seeking (and following) treatment. If I continue to be the normal dumbass I am, I shall continue to be as cheery as I can be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:59 pm

Addy, rest, you're only going to make it worse otherwise. >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:44 am

Awwww... Addy. '3'

Don't worry, we completely understand. Just keep off the ankle and everything will be okay~

NOW FOR MY OWN ANNOUNCEMENT

So I maybe kinda sorta signed up for this super-literate Tumblr RP just because the plot sounded cool, and then I didn't even like the character, but then I sorta' fell in love with the dorkface...

Look, what I'm saying is that I'm weird, and I'm having panic attacks that they won't like my audition, and they'll give my sweet little baby to someone else. Yes, I realize I'm weird, okay?

But, basically, no matter what I'm having the attacks over, my sleep and overall attitude towards life is low at best, so... RPs will be slow (BUT I HAVE THEM ALL WRITTEN DOWN SO I'LL GET TO THEM) and OOC will be limited.

If anything about the mono/Conhelm/Dictatorship plots come up, just PM me, okay? Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:50 pm

I know I didn't officially leave or announce my absence.... But I'm coming back guys! I'm becoming more active whether my life likes it or not! xD I'll reply to the threads that I have already with my characters and maybe start a few more. Feel free to PM me... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:14 pm

Okay, I'm so sorry again! My computer got a virus and my dad's trying to fix it. If he does, I'll be replying, but if not, it might be a few OOC posts from my iPod.

I know this is the third time this has happened, and I feel really bad, but my dad won't let us get on the computer until he's sure it's safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:52 pm

I'm not leaving nor am I returning from anything but I just want to apologize to the people I'm rp'ing with for not replying. I'm currently working two jobs, have school and doing a lot of other things (some things I'm enjoying some I'm working through) which deny me the time and the muse to write a half decent post. Just so you all know that I'm going to try to get to you all but that I ask for patience.

My apologies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:49 am

I'm not really sure if i am returning or not. I want to try but ever time I do something always comes up to block it. I do want to say I am entirely sorry for never coming on anymore. I feel sorry isn't enough but it will have to do i suppose. As well as my best shot at coming back. Although, I am unsure how well i can. One of my friends is having a scare with cancer (we are still unsure) and another is still suffering from a concussion she got months ago. Plus Junior year of high school is coming to an end and I am not doing well in some of my classes. I;m so sorry i haven't been online. I want to try to tie up loose ends, before i (maybe) take a final leave for college. Please forgive me.

I am sincerely sorry.
~ Maria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top