Admin

Female Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-04-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Returning and leaving thread

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:53 pm

I'M BACK!!!
As you may or may not know a little over a month ago my laptop crashed! The post below shall hopefully refres your memory.

Rose Vilete wrote:BYE!!!
So yesterday I was chatting with a friend when my laptop jut went black. A few minutes later my mom and I figured out it crashed. Turn out there was a virus on it for a month and our firewall wouldn't work. Now I can only use the computer at school. I'm not even sure if I'm allowed on here... (I'm at school now). So I'm just saying goodbye for a little while. I will get on using the wii and my sis's DSI and the school's computer but not much RPing for a while. Sad I will miss you!!!
~Rose Vilete
But now.... the laptop works and I'm BACK@!!!!!!!!! YAY!!! I would like to say I'm gonna try making sigs again (just downloaded GIMP and I'm saving for photoshop). That and I'm gonna work on my role-play!! Who wants to help? Or at least tell me what I missed....
-Rose Vilete

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:19 pm

Hey Guys, Im not going to be on much next week, I have a verrrrrrrrrrrry busy schedule,but i promise to be on at least during the weekends!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:51 pm

*coughcough* Hello…

I’m a bit of a ‘serial rper’…I join a rp site with a sucky app (meaning one made in 5 mins.) and I get bored after a week and abandon it. Recently though, I read ‘Lost Hero’ and had an urge to return. I am back, probably for good.

Haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:29 am

XD Really? I quite like your character application. I think it's interesting, just lacking detail :PP Either way, welcome back XDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid on Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:10 pm

I haven't been on in like a week :/ and I'm afraid it's going to continue. I'm getting really busy with school and after school things so I'm rarely ever going to be on on the weekdays. I'll still be on on the weekends mostly but not all the time DX
Sorry for the future slowness to the people I'm in threads with.
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-11-25

View user profile http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:15 pm

Hey guys! I used to be Rose Bassi, but I never really RPed with her that much or anything, so I became Artemis! Smile Replacing the lovely Blair. She was very nice. <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Okay I've been gone for a bit, sorry guys. But my imagination has died, as has my muse. Not just for rping, but in real life it's becoming harder for me even to day dream (a skill up until recently has helped me survive school) no matter how hard I try. It seems like the imagination that was bursting full of dreams and stories no more than a year ago, has been silent. I've come back just because I don't want to lose touch with some of my friends on this site, and I was hoping someone could give me an idea or way to reclaim my lost imagination. So for now i'm back, hello all!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:51 pm

Dean! Where have you been man! lolz come back tomorrow so we can chat, now I have to crash... been studying all night and I want some well deserved sleep XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:52 pm

HIII! thats sucks, hmm I'm not sure what to tell you, but Hello anyways ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:57 pm

DEAN! You're still alive! *glomptackles*
I'm sorry to hear about your imagination though. *nod*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:59 pm

Angel Colt wrote:Dean! Where have you been man! lolz come back tomorrow so we can chat, now I have to crash... been studying all night and I want some well deserved sleep XD

What are you talking about I've been here *points at city* duh???? See ya man. Yes Phthonos, it has also joined the ranks of Eric Shan and all of the others. Also hello, Lena, nice to meet you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:01 pm

XP... Nice to meet you to.
Er.. well yea. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:02 pm

Yes I do know you had an account before that one (or same account diff charrie). As to who? I do not know, so yes. Hello.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:03 pm

XD So far your the only one who couldn't guess who I was before.
NIce to see you again Dean.
~Summer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:04 pm

so apparently my older brother put some not so nice things on our computer which made it go crazy so the operating system needs to be reinstalled. until then, I really can't get on the site. Sad

i'll be back in a week or so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:08 pm

Hello Summer, my memory of this place has faded a bit. It wouldn't surprise me that I was unable to guess who you were.

Well than goodbye person named Samuel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Haha, Aw its Okay. Most people knew before hand anyways, cause i can't keep my big mouth shut Rolling Eyes
So, besides...everything you listed above, how are you? ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:31 pm

Sorry had to go. Pretty good, Track's been great! What about you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Molione Timoleon on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:43 pm

See you later, Sam, and good luck with the computer critters! D:

And welcome back, Maximus! Sorry 'bout your imagination. I'm afraid that growing up sometimes does that to you, and yet we continue on anyway, for as they say, "Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality"! So fight the good fight! ^^

Also, Maximus, Lena, please move this conversation to PM or the Randomness thread. Thanks! :3

- My Pokemon Personified site! Very Happy
Absolutely gorgeous signature by Phthonos! <3 [Travioli Banner by me~]
. Polyvore~ .

{ AKA Diego Aspen! }
Molione Timoleon
Admin
Daughter of Apollo

Female Number of posts : 1463
Registration date : 2009-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:32 pm

R.I.P MAXIMUS'S IMAGINATION.

See you Samuel Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:38 pm

Maximus Meridius wrote:Okay I've been gone for a bit, sorry guys. But my imagination has died, as has my muse. Not just for rping, but in real life it's becoming harder for me even to day dream (a skill up until recently has helped me survive school) no matter how hard I try. It seems like the imagination that was bursting full of dreams and stories no more than a year ago, has been silent. I've come back just because I don't want to lose touch with some of my friends on this site, and I was hoping someone could give me an idea or way to reclaim my lost imagination. So for now i'm back, hello all!!!!

Yayyy your back! ^_^
hehehe...killing charries is a good way to get your imagination back...new charrie= new start which means more muse for that charrie...well in my case that was true...
I got bored of Emily so i killed her, had muse for Evie but then got bored of her...killed her on xmas day and now i has Ari! ^_^
Butt since yours is a new charrie and theres a bit of a ban on charrie killing now then...maybe listen to music? That sometimes helps muse...^_^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:20 pm

Hullo everyone! I know I haven't been on for a couple weeks, I will not be on for a couple more. I'm having a bit of troble with school work. I'll be back when I get it all togther.

Sorry guys!

Laurel! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:57 pm

Hey guys! I'll be on holiday all next week ^_^ So from Monday onwards, I shall not be on. I'm sorry to sadden you all.

XD Bye!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:24 am

I'll have limited access from Monday the 17th, until Friday the 28th because of midterms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top